Effective date: June 08, 2021
Information collection and use: We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. Types of data collected: - Personal data: while using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify your personal data. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used usage data. This usage data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & cookies data
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
- Use of data.
GESI uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of the service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of data
Disclosure of data
Legal requirements. GESI may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GESI.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.